Friday, May 10, 2013

What the heck is Lucky Forward?

I have had a few inquiries about my blog title. Here's the story. I did my Masters Thesis on General George S. Patton and learned that as commander of the 3rd Army he code named his HQ "Lucky Forward." Lucky because as prepared as an army may be it needs some luck to be victorious, almost like a divinely inspired luck (no offense intended my atheist friends, so don't blow a gasket). Forward because he believed a great general led from the front even if they commanded a quarter of a million men. I hope to move conservative thought forward and with some luck I will accomplish that. I encourage constructive debate about any issue I blog about but will not tolerate abusive behavior. Civil discourse is key to civilization. This blog will also hold true to the belief that words have meaning and ideas are important. So relativist, postmodernist, literary analysis or any other idiocy will be intellectually challenged and defeated (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment